- I have been selected to receive a student travel grant for the 2019 IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy (Oakland).
- I am serving as a web chair of SafeThings 2019 (co-located with Oakland 2019).
- August 2018: I joined UVA Security Lab as a Ph.D. student of Computer Science. My advisor is Prof. Yuan Tian.
- I served as a reviewer in Computer Science discipline for The Undergraduate Awards 2018.
- June 2018: I graduated with a B.S. in Computer Science from Portland State University.
I am a computer enthusiast. I am currently a Ph.D. student of Computer Science at University of Virginia (UVA). My interests include but not limited to Security & Privacy, Internet of Things, and Human - Computer Interaction. I am currently working on IoT and usable security & privacy research. I am very fortunate to be advised by Prof. Yuan Tian.
Prior to joining UVA, in 2018, I graduated with a B.S. in Computer Science at Portland State University where I was fortunate to work with Prof. Ehsan Aryafar and Prof. Karen Karavanic on interesting projects.
Email: <lenhattu12 (a) gmail>
Department of Computer Science
University of Virginia School of Engineering and Applied Science